CONTOH PERCAKAPAN BAHASA INGGRIS DALAM BANK

CONVERSATION IN BANK / PERCAKAPAN DI BANK

Customer                    : Good morning. Can I cash a cheque here?
Counter clerk              : Please go to the first counter on the left side.

Customer                    : Thank you. Is it the teller system there?
Counter clerk              : Yes, sir. You will get your money instantly there.

Customer                    : (At the first counter) Excuse me. I want to get this cheque cashed.
Counter clerk              : Yes sir, please sign on the back of your cheque.

Customer                    : O.K.! Here you are.
Counter clerk              : Just a minute, sir.

Customer                     : I need thousand rupees notes only.
Counter clerk           : I am sorry; I have only five hundred rupees notes. If you can wait, I will get some thousand rupees notes as well.

Customer                   : Thanks! I won’t like to wait any longer. Five hundred rupees notes are alright with me.
Counter clerk                : Here is your cash, sir. Please ensure that you. Have got exactly the right amount.

Customer                      : Thank you. I shall definitely count my money before I leave.
Counter clerk                : Thank you very much. Have a nice day, sir.

Previous
Next Post »